วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

About Me !!!

About me !


   About myself 
           Hi. My name's Nut Tangphoom (Don't call me 'Nutji' OK !!??).
           I live in U-Thong @ Suphanburi in Thailand.
           I'm 12 years old and I'm study in Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi School.


     Hobbies
        My hobbies or my free times I usually search for new anime from Japan, play games, listen to music, draw pictures (with SAI) and other.
            I love anime from Japan. My favorite anime is To aru kagaku no railgun. =w= And I like Japanese song too. XD   Do you like Japanese song? I very love it!


     Contact Me !!!
            Facebook : Nut Tangphoom
            Soundcloud : staffLisanna
            Youtube : Nut Tangphoom
              About Me !!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น